provider of this Website. FOOD WORKS SHEFFIELD LTD. takes the privacy of your information very seriously. This
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to FOOD WORKS SHEFFIELD LTD. via the Website.
This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website
and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are
set out in the clause below (Cookies);
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to
the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary
the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
FOOD WORKS SHEFFIELD LTD., a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered
number 09728058 whose registered office is at Unit 12-14, Portland Works, 130 Richmond Park
SHEFFIELD Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S13 8HS;
we or us
UK and EU
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the
Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the
Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by FOOD WORKS
SHEFFIELD LTD. and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or
otherwise providing services to FOOD WORKS SHEFFIELD LTD. and accessing the Website in
connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, thefoodworks.org, and any sub-domains of this site unless
expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices of
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
Powered by Rocket Lawyer ®
Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any
links we may provide to social media websites.
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, FOOD WORKS SHEFFIELD LTD. is the “data controller”. This
means that FOOD WORKS SHEFFIELD LTD. determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- payment method information;
How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
FOOD WORKS SHEFFIELD LTD. will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
Data that is collected automatically
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make
improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes the date, times and frequency with which you
access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more
information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible
service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
Powered by Rocket Lawyer ®
- internal record keeping;
- to contact you about an order if necessary;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are
not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights”
- When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the
performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- our website uses industry standard end-to-end encryption.
- your Data is stored on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any
misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and
devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get
Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Data on our systems for the
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we
modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you,
we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally
permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which
we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data
(where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address:
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able
to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s
Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
Powered by Rocket Lawyer ®
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes
during the period for which we hold it.
Transfers outside the United Kingdom and European Economic Area
- Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the UK and
European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the UK
or EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the UK or EEA.
- We will only transfer Data outside the UK or EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means
of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, eg by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating
the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
- To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and
procedures with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a
way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
Links to other websites
- This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites and are
Changes of business ownership and control
- FOOD WORKS SHEFFIELD LTD. may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the
sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of FOOD WORKS SHEFFIELD LTD.. Data provided by Users will,
where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or
which it was originally supplied to us.
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. FOOD WORKS SHEFFIELD LTD. uses
Cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of products. FOOD WORKS
SHEFFIELD LTD. has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and
respected at all times.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your
consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling FOOD WORKS
SHEFFIELD LTD. to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the
placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- You can also choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept
Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your internet browser. You can switch
off Cookies at any time, however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the
Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance
provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Powered by Rocket Lawyer ®
- For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will
also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a
waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising
under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are
You may contact FOOD WORKS SHEFFIELD LTD. by email at email@example.com.
Powered by Rocket Lawyer ®